FELINE KIDNEY & BLADDER FORMULAS
- Get Your Cat Using the Litter Box Again
- Electrolytes PLUS Glucosamine to Balance Potassium Levels AND Protect Urinary Tract
- Tastier, Easier & Faster to Give than Pills, Sprinkles, or Pastes
- TASTY Flavors Cats Crave…Available in Chicken, Seafood, & Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Option
- 100% Made in the USA
Does your cat seem to have problems making it to the litter box? Does he or she push those hard to feed sprinkle type supplements to the bottom of the bowl? Then, Liquid-Vet® Feline Kidney & Bladder Formulas are the answer.
Liquid-Vet® Feline Kidney & Bladder Formulas are TASTIER, EASIER TO USE, and FASTER than pill, sprinkle, or paste supplements, therefore quickly rehydrate and stimulate your cat’s appetite. Liquid-Vet® Feline Formulas are the only products available in a choice of natural flavors for picky pets or those pets that may have allergies to specific proteins.
Simply dose during mealtime once a day with no mixing required. It’s that easy!
Plus, Liquid-Vet® Feline Kidney & Bladder Formulas are GUARANTEED in 2 WEEKS or YOUR MONEY BACK! And how about safety? Liquid-Vet® is manufactured at our own plant located in the USA, using materials only from our qualified USA based suppliers.
Directions for Use:
- For cats under 10 lbs., dose 1 1/2 tsp. For cats 10 lbs. and over, dose 2 tsp.
- Shake thoroughly and then dose the recommended daily oral dosage during mealtime.
- For max freshness, refrigerate after use and use the recommended dose daily until bottle is empty.
- If using along with another one of our formulas (i.e. Teeth & Gums, Hip & Joint, or Itch & Allergy), we suggest you split between AM and PM feedings to avoid any stomach upset.
Active Ingredients Include 261 mg Renal-Vet® – A proprietary blend of Cranberry Extract, Glucosamine, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate, & Sodium Citrate
Inactive Ingredients Include Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Fructose, Purified Water, Flavor (Chicken or Seafood), & Sodium Chloride
Cranberry Extract: May be effective with controlling UTIs.
D-Mannose: May help to flush “bad” bacteria out of your pet’s urinary system.
Glucosamine: May help keep the lining of the urinary tract healthy and strong.
Potassium Citrate: May reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
Sodium Citrate: May support damaged kidney health.
*At this time, we cannot ship to Canada. If your local retailer is out of stock or if you are unsure where to purchase our formulas, please reach out to us so we can find the best option for you.
Click Here For Cat Kidney & Bladder Customer Stories