FELINE HIP & JOINT FORMULAS
Say good bye to the days of finding that week old half licked pill under the refrigerator! Liquid-Vet® Feline Hip & Joint Formulas are healthy AND tasty and do not require “hiding” in a spoonful of cream cheese to get your cat to take it.
Liquid-Vet® Feline Hip & Joint Formulas contain high levels of glucosamine, MSM, hyaluronic acid, AND chondroitin in a single dose and are TASTIER, EASIER TO USE, and FASTER than pill, powder, or chewable form supplements. Liquid-Vet® Feline Formulas are the only products available in a choice of natural flavors for picky pets or those pets that may have allergies to specific proteins.
Simply dose during mealtime once a day with no mixing required. It’s that easy!
Plus, Liquid-Vet® Feline Hip & Joint Formulas are GUARANTEED in 2 WEEKS or YOUR MONEY BACK! And how about safety? Liquid-Vet® is manufactured at our own plant located in the USA, using materials only from our qualified USA based suppliers.
- Help Your Cat Relieve Occasional Stiffness in as Little as 2 Weeks or Your Money Back
- Purest Grade of Glucosamine Plus 3 Other Leading Joint Care Ingredients in one formula
- Tastier, Easier, & Faster to Give than Pills, Sprinkles, or Pastes
- TASTY Flavors Cats Crave…Available in Chicken, Seafood, & Allergy Friendly Unflavored
- 100% Made in USA
Directions for Use:
- For cats under 10 lbs., dose 1.5 tsp. For cats 10 lbs. and over, dose 2 tsp.
- Shake thoroughly and then dose the recommended daily oral dosage during mealtime.
- For max freshness, refrigerate after use and use the recommended dose daily until bottle is empty.
- If using along with another one of our formulas (i.e. Teeth & Gums, Itch & Allergy, or Kidney & Bladder), we suggest you split between AM and PM feedings to avoid any stomach upset.
Active Ingredients Include 762 mg Glucosa-Vet® – A proprietary blend of Glucosamine, PLUS Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
Inactive Ingredients Include Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Purified Water, Flavor (Chicken or Seafood)
Glucosamine: May support the health of cartilage and inflammatory-related issues.
Chondroitin: May slow the breakdown of cartilage to assist with the symptoms of osteoarthritis (the most common form in pets).
MSM: May help to reduce swelling.
Hyaluronic Acid: May help the synovial fluid within the joint to become thick and lubricated, providing additional cushioning for the joint.
*At this time, we cannot ship to Canada. If your local retailer is out of stock or if you are unsure where to purchase our formulas, please reach out to us so we can find the best option for you.