K9 PRE & POSTBIOTIC FORMULAS
Liquid-Vet® K9 Pre & PostBiotic Advanced Formulas contain a proprietary blend of active ingredients that include high levels of Collagen, Inulin, and Galacto-oligosaccharides as well as Antioxidants found in pumpkin to ensure that your dog has a balanced digestive tract. In addition, with less risk of stomach upset and questionable shelf-life (typical with other brands containing live bacteria probiotics), you can be sure that your dog is getting the safest and best digestive support on the market. Liquid-Vet® formulas are TASTIER, EASIER TO USE, and FASTER than standard pills, powders, or chews and are the ONLY products available in a choice of natural flavors for picky pets or those pets that may have allergies to specific proteins.
Simply dose once a day during meal time with no hiding in cheese or those pill pockets full of chemicals and other unnecessary ingredients. It’s that EASY!
- EASIER than Pills, Powders, or Chews
- TASTIER than the Rest with Pot Roast, Chicken, and Bacon Flavors Dogs Crave
- LESS Risk of Stomach Upset and Shelf-Life Issues Compared to Simple ProBiotics
- SUPPORTS Optimal Digestion & Overall Gut Health
Directions for Use:
- For dogs under 20lbs., dose 1/2 capful. For dogs 20-50 lbs., dose 1 capful. For dogs over 50 lbs., dose 1 1/2 capfuls.
- Swirl gently and then use the recommended daily dose
- For max freshness, refrigerate after use and use the recommended dose daily until bottle is empty.
- If using along with another one of our formulas (i.e., Hip & Joint, Teeth & Gums, Itch & Allergy, Kidney & Bladder, or Calm & Content), we suggest you split between AM and PM feedings to avoid any stomach upset.
Gastrica-Vet® [A proprietary blend of Collagen Peptides, Inulin, Galacto-oligosaccharides, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (dried fermentation)], Beta Carotene, Citric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Flavor (Bacon, Chicken, or Pot Roast)
Galacto-oligosaccharides – May help with constipation and bowel function
Inulin – May aid in the prevention of allergic disease
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (dried fermentation) – Can promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract and boost the immune system